It’s that exciting time of the year again! As the leaves turn golden and the air turns crisp, we’re turning up the heat with our annual event at Boscobel Bowl and Banquet. Join us on Saturday, November 11, 2023, for a fabulous evening filled with fun, excitement, and plenty of opportunities to win some amazing prizes!
Why Should You Attend?
- Happy Hour & Silent Auction: The event kicks off at 4 pm. Relax with some refreshing drinks and take part in our silent auction.
- Light Meal: With all the excitement and mingling, a delectable light meal awaits you. Serving starts at 5 pm and goes on till 7 pm, ensuring you’re fueled and ready for some fun! From 5 pm to 7 pm, we’ll be serving a delicious light meal.
- Exclusive Offers: Remember, Bike Bucks and Early Bird Entries are only available for those who pre-register. This is a chance you don’t want to miss!
- Event Open to All: Whether you’re a member of the Wisconsin River Trail Organization or just someone who loves a good time, this event is open to the public. Do note, Bike Bucks won’t be available for purchase at the event.
- Win Big: Just being there can make you a winner! Door prizes will be drawn prior to the banquet, and you’ll know instantly if you’ve won when you check in.
- Special Attraction: Tim Slack Auctioneer Service will be there, not only managing our cashier services but also playing a fun game with all attendees. We guarantee it’s going to be a blast!
Spotlight on Bike Bucks
If you’re new to our event or need a refresher, Bike Bucks are essentially our version of event currency. These bucks give you an increased chance of winning in the Chinese raffles and specialty table drawings.
Pre-purchasing your Bike Bucks can even get you bonus bucks! And remember, they’re not valid for gun raffles or the live and silent auctions.
For all the latest updates, daily pictures, and descriptions of donated prizes, make sure to join and/or visit the Wisconsin River Trail Facebook page.
Got questions? Our ever-helpful team is just a message away.
Remember to mail in your form by October 27th to ensure you keep your ticket, get your Bike Bucks and make the most of the evening. Looking forward to seeing you there!